Here at The People’s Property Management, we’re all about providing the best customer experience for our owners and tenants. Whether you’re a tenant or an owner, we prioritize building good relationships, so that, your requests won’t go unanswered.
Property management isn’t just about coordinating rent payments and tenancies. We’re equipped with the essential skills and systems to effectively and painlessly manage your investment and help you achieve your financial goals.
Have some questions? Get in touch for a no obligations chat with The People’s Property Management!
(The People’s Property Management looking after you and your property)
What does a Property Manager do? / What is Property Management?
As licensed property managers we’re responsible for overseeing and managing various commercial and residential real estate properties on behalf of their owners.
Landlords have a responsibility to provide tenants with a good, safe, healthy environment to live in, that aligns with NZ rental laws. Tenants have a responsibility to ensure they pay rent on time and care for the property. As property managers, we act as middlemen to ensure both parties fulfill their end of the bargain and keep everything running smoothly by dealing with problems as they arise.
We think outside the box, what works for one person, won’t work for another. We don’t just collect rent, we manage the whole deal — leaving owners free to get on with their lives knowing that their investment is in good hands.
Keen to have someone manage your property for you but unsure where to start? View our list of services below or get in touch for a no obligations chat with The People’s Property Management.
What does a Property Manager do for Owners?
We work hard to manage the day-to-day tasks associated with your property investment. We cover everything from minimizing vacancy rate to ensuring the value of your property is preserved whilst maximizing return on your investment.
Here are some services we offer property owners:
- Marketing of investment property
- Showing your property to prospective tenants
- Managing the tenant onboarding process; including conducting tenant credit and reference checks and collecting bond payments.
- Collecting rent payments
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
- Thorough regular inspections
- Manage maintenance
- Coordination of relevant notices and financial statements for owners
- Payment of council rates and insurance (from rent) if required
- Management and termination of difficult tenants if required
- Monitoring of the local market and potential changes which could affect your investment
What does a Property Manager do for Tenants?
We understand that it can be difficult being a tenant — especially when it comes down to needing work done to maintain the property. We act as a middleman between you and the property owner to ensure your needs are met in a timely fashion.
Here are some services we offer tenants:
- Provide a selection of houses available for rent
- Prepare your tenancy agreement
- Collect all rent and bond payments
- Listen and act upon your requests for maintenance, damages, and other property related queries promptly and effectively
- Respect your privacy!
Get in touch by completing the form below. Ask about our free consultation.